- Tips on creating healthy happy mealtimes
- Learn about giving your kids healthy snacks
- Want to know if your child is getting enough iron in their diet
- Learn suggestions for feeding a picky eater
- Tips about keeping your child’s teeth healthy
- Want to know if your child is getting enough calcium in their diet
- Learn more about juice and what is an appropriate amount to give your child
- Want your child to eat more fruit and vegetables
Choose My Plate- contains interactive tools to plan and assess food choices based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Information is designed preschoolers, kids, pregnant and breastfeeding women and the general population.
Fruits & Veggies Matters – contains information on the why’s of fruits and vegetables, planning & shopping, cooking and getting the kids involved.
Divisions of Responsibility for Children and Parents – information on creating joy with eating. Learn what your and your children’s responsibilities are when it comes to providing food and eating.