Step 1: Find a WIC Clinic
Step 2: Call the clinic and make an appointment.
The friendly WIC staff will help you schedule an appointment and will answer your questions about WIC.
Step 3: Bring identification, proof of residency, and proof of income to your WIC appointment.
Examples of proof of identification are:
- Driver’s License or state issued identification card
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Tribal enrollment card
- Social security card
- AHCCCS card
- Hospital card for newborn baby
Examples of proof of residency are:
- Driver’s License or State issued ID Card
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Payroll stub
- Rent/lease agreement
- Tribal enrollment card (if address is on card)
You may be eligible if your income is in the range listed.
If you are pregnant, you may count your unborn child as a family member.
Examples of proof of income are:
- Current pay stub including the pay time frame
- Most recent year’s income tax return
- Letter from employer stating your current pay
- Tribal per capita check stub.
- TANF benefit letter
- Social security/DES benefit letter or check stub
* You are automatically income eligible for WIC services if you currently receive TANF, SNAP (Food Stamps) or Medicaid (AHCCCS).