ITCA WIC Supply orders are completed bi-monthly for ITCA WIC local agencies.
Here are some tips for ordering supplies:
- Only order the amount of supplies that you need for the 2-month period for which you are ordering supplies.
- Please be sure you are using the most current order form, which is sent to the WIC Director.
- Keep your inventory of supplies organized and in one place so you can easily determine if additional supplies are needed.
- Review your inventory when completing the order form so you only order supplies that are needed.
- To ensure inventory stock is available to fill all agency orders submit your supply orders by indicated deadline. Orders received after the deadline will be filled last and may be subject to low stock inventory and/or may result in unavailable product.
- Unpack your supplies soon after receipt so they can be placed in your inventory right away and you can make sure that all the supplies you ordered arrived.
- Contact ITCA WIC Administrative Assistant for questions regarding supplies not received, incorrect supplies received or other concerns.
- If you do not need any supplies you do not have to place an order.
Fax or email order forms to WIC Administrative Assistant at (602) 258-4825 (fax) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org