NEW Certification Exams in 2017
ATTENTION Please Read Important Information.
On April 28, 2017, the National Tribal Water and Wastewater Operator Certification Program at the Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. (ITCA) will begin using the Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) new 2017 Standardized Certification Exams for paper-booklet testing and Computer-Based Testing.
The ITCA Program is making this switch so that Indian Country is taken into account during the pilot testing of the new exams and to ensure that Tribal operators have the most representative and up-to-date exams for certification.
Highlights of New ABC Certification Exams
- New ABC Certification Exams for Water & Wastewater Operator Certification
- New Need-to-Know Criteria
- Updated Formula/Conversion Tables
- Updated Exam Reference Lists
- Pilot Testing Period for Passing Score Determination
- Delayed Scoring April 28, through July 31, 2017 including computer-based exams scheduled during listed dates
New Certification Exams
- Water Treatment Levels 1-4
- Water Distribution Levels 1-4
- Wastewater Collection Levels 1-4
- Wastewater Treatment Levels 1-4
Note: Level 1 is the lowest and Level 4 is the highest
For more information on ITCA’s switch to the new certification exams, click here: New Exams Fact Sheet
For further information, visit ABC: